Spinach & Artichoke Me Harder Dip
Makes one steamy, creamy peen of dip. Serves about 8.
· 1 small clove garlic, minced
· 1/2 yellow onion, diced
· 1 cup chopped frozen spinach
· 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped roughly
· 6 ounces cream cheese
· 1/2 cup sour cream
· 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
· 1/3 cup white cheddar cheese, grated
· 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1 big ass loaf of bread of your choice
So this is pretty fucking simple: Heat a medium saucepan over medium-low heat and cook your garlic and onions until tender, warmed up, and ready for more, about 3 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients (except for the bread) and cook until everything is melty and the flavor orgy is complete. Turn the heat down to the lowest setting to keep the dip warm until serving.
Carve out a dick-shaped hole in your loaf of bread and fill it up with the hot dip. Garnish with parsley if you really want to define your peen. Serve with crackers if you're having company or if you're alone, go ahead and eat it with a spoon. We won't judge.