Makes 2 toasts
· 1 medium avocado, cut in half with the pit removed
· Juice of ½ of a lemon
· 2 radishes, sliced into thin rounds
· 1 small red onion, sliced into thin rounds
· 4 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
· ½ tsp red pepper flakes
· ½ tsp salt
· 2 slices of bread (anything you want, this is your fantasy), toasted
Gently scoop out the tender, wet flesh of the avocado into a small bowl and spank it with a fork until mashed but still a little chunky. Mix in lemon juice and salt. Using a knife, spread the mixture in a thick layer onto each slice of toast and then form your veggie peen.
How to make the veggie peen: Layer onion and radish slices in a row on a cutting board & slice off the edges to form your shaft. Place a slightly larger half slice of radish at the top to form your head, and then, using a knife, gently lift your veggie shaft onto your avocado toast. Add two tomato halves, cut-side down, to make the balls.
Sprinkle a few red pepper flakes on top of your avococko toast, open your mouth, and put it inside.